Diana Rodas - Administrator
Stafford Brown College
- Diploma Medical Billing and Coding - Graduated 2010
University of Phoenix
- Bachelor of Science Business Management - Graduated 2008
- Going to the movie theater and grilling
- Traveling to different countries and learning their culture
- Teaching Bible school for youths
Before becoming an ALW team player, Diana was an office manager at a construction
company for seventeen years. Diana handled human resources and daily office duties.
Diana has been a team player for ALW for several years as an administrative
assistant; and was promoted to Administrator. Her key functions include
but are not limited to, handling accounts receivables, new client placements,
client status reports, and overseeing office administrative staff.
Quote and belief:
When you work hard toward your dreams it will become tomorrow’s future.